Skip to content
- Painted on acid-free Arches watercolor cold press 140 LB. paper in 2011.
- Inspired by a visit to Watch Hill, RI in August of 2010. Visiting with friends in nearby Westerly, I was out driving in my new mini searching for a cup of coffee and no crowds at 6AM! I pulled up to the coffee shop and next door was this antique shop with this glorious morning light creating all these wonderful shadows on the front of the building. I took a picture, grabbed a coffee and painted the picture. All the time thinking of my warm August morning drive in Watch Hill.
- This painting received a honorable mention at the All New England Exhibition at the CCAC in Barnstable, MA.
- Off white acid-free mat
- Offered framed or unframed
- Also available as a giclee print
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection