Skip to content
- Painted on acid-free Arches watercolor cold press 140 LB. paper in 2011.
- The Starfish House is one of my favorites. I'd been working a lot and a dear friend stopped by the office and studio and suggested a drive. So drive we did towards the New Hampshire seacoast. Seeing the water, chatting about life we came upon the "Fishing Shacks.' They are now used as bath houses, by the families that have inherited them, for a day at the beach. I snapped a few pictures and started painting shortly there after. Viola! Enjoy.
- Also available as a giclee print
- Off white acid-free mat
- Offered framed or unframed
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection